There is a vast array of trophies to suit all, but to be considered for any of them, we ask that riders complete a number of helps as detailed below. Riders wishing to be considered for group trophies and awards need to complete a Trophy Registration Form and return it together with their completed yellow South East Group Trophy Record Cards to Leo Davenport after their last ride of the season or by Friday 12th October latest - see form for details.
The other pages in this section give information on all the different trophies and how to qualify for them. There are also separate pages on the website for the Weald Trophy and the new Novice Performance Formula Award.
HELPING REQUIREMENTS FOR SOUTH EAST GROUP ANNUAL TROPHIES 2018
· Every RIDER has to do TWO helps during the 2018 season
· HELP ONE:
- Help on the ride day at a South East Group competitive ride – Tilford – Southdowns – Graffham Down – Primrose – Hornshill Farm – Birling Gap – Devils Dyke. This help must be carried out by the Rider themselves.
· HELP TWO:
- A further help on another ride day at a South East Group competitive ride.
- OR help on ride day at a South East Group pleasureride – Church Farm Coombes – St Clere - Tillingham Valley – Plumpton Racecourse – Firle – Ashdown Forest.
- OR help before or after ride day (e.g. route marking, route demarking, venue set up, etc) at any South East Group ride (competitive or pleasure)
- OR any other form of helping the South East Group (e.g. committee member, helping at a social event, helping at a training event, etc.)
- Help Two can be carried out by a person other than the rider. However, in this case, two Help Twos are required. This can take the form of one person helping on two separate occasions or two people helping on one occasion.
· Being the Ride Organiser and also being the Entries Secretary of any South East Group ride (competitive or pleasure) will count as both your two helps for the season.
· Please remember to write in your helps on your yellow trophy record card.