Please email enquiries@endurancegb.co.uk for more information. 

Q. How do I request a refund? 

A. If it’s after the closing date then contact the RO directly with proof of why you had to withdraw, if it’s before the closing date then you can withdraw via your membership account if you made an online entry.

Q. How do I upgrade myself? 

A. Either with the TS at a ride or via the office. 

Q. How do I upgrade my horse? 

A. Either with a TS at a ride so the master card can be signed off or via the office

Q. What do I do with my Novice master card at the end of the horse’s first season? 

A. Send it back to the office with an SAE so that a yellow second season card can be issued. The horse will then continue to use this card till it’s full.

Q. What do I do if I’ve lost my horse’s master card? 

A. Order a new one via the EGB shop- be sure to include the horse’s logbook number and details of which card(s) have been lost.

Q. What do I do if the yellow master card is full? 

A. Send it to the office with an SAE and request a continuation master card. There is no cost for this.

Q. What do I do if I’ve lost my registration card? 

A. You can request a replacement registration document for yourself or any of your horses by clicking ‘Replacement Card’ next to the relevant name when logged into your membership account via the website.