Entering FEI Rides
For non-EGB/ foreign FEI rides:
- Complete the International Ride Entry form (also downloadable from the EGB website under the ‘forms’ section) and email it to the office at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can make a draft entry for you on the FEI entry system.
- Make sure you read the ride schedule, a copy of which can be downloaded from the FEI website, so that you are aware of entry fees, weight or speed restrictions, definite entry dates, etc.
- If we haven’t heard from you by the definite entry date then we will email you to confirm that your entry should be put forward as a definite entry.
- You MUST notify us of any changes to your entry (such as class changes or horse substitutions) or if you decide to withdraw at any point- the FEI entry system must show a ‘true’ entry or your result may not go through correctly on the FEI database.
For Non-EGB Riders and GBR FEI rides (i.e. June Kings Forest 1*/ SERC rides):
- Please follow the same entry process as for foreign FEI rides by using the International Ride entry form.
For EGB riders and GBR FEI rides:
- Please do not make postal entries. You MUST make an entry on the EGB entry system and put a payment through (if you don’t put the payment through then your entry shows as ‘pending’ and neither the Ride Secretary nor the EGB Office will be notified of it). You can make entries online up until the Definite entry date.
- Once your entry has been paid for, the Ride Secretary and the EGB Office will both be notified. The office will make a draft entry for you on the FEI entry system as per the entry you made on the EGB system. You will get an email from us about your definite entry, to which you will need to reply with confirmation either way.
- BEFORE THE RIDE CLOSE DATE: If you need to make a change to your entry or you decide to withdraw BEFORE THE RIDE CLOSE DATE then please do this on the EGB entry system and the office will be notified so that we can match this change on the FEI entry system. Any refund will be processed automatically.
- AFTER THE RIDE CLOSE DATE: If you need to make a change to your entry or you decide to withdraw AFTER THE RIDE CLOSE DATE then you must email the EGB office directly at email@example.com with details of this change. The office will then notify the Ride Secretary. You will still need to provide proof to the Ride Secretary within 10days as per EGB rules (Member’s Handbook page 106) if you are withdrawing and you expect a refund.
Again, the FEI entry system must show a ‘true’ entry or your result may not go through correctly on the FEI database.
FEI entries may be refused if the FEI rest period rules have not been adhered to.
YOUNG RIDER Squad