Try Before You Buy - Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for EGB Try Before You Buy Scheme
- The TBYB scheme is only available online and customers are only able to enter rides online through the scheme.
- Associate members may register for TBYB providing they have not previously been full members of Endurance GB
- Non-members must register for the TBYB scheme through the online form before entering any rides.
- The customer applying for TBYB must enter their personal details on the online form, but because it is a TBYB application entry of Date of Birth will be compulsory.
- Non-members or associate members may only enter 2 TBYB rides.
- The TBYB customer is able to login to their "members" account but will have the same restrictions on access as Associate Members. They are able to enter rides using the standard online entry facility BUT they will be restricted to 2 entries (excluding Pleasure Rides and any withdrawals made online)
- TBYB customers will be able to enter rides on unregistered horses.
- TBYB customers are only allowed to enter Novice GER classes of no more than 40km.
- When the ride entry is accepted, the online system will take the customer to the SagePay gateway for entry of credit or debit card details. All payments by Credit Card will incur a 2.5% surcharge and this surcharge is not refundable. Payment by Debit Card does not incur this charge.
- The entry form emailed to the Ride Secretary will make it clear that this is a TBYB customer (the membership number will appear as TBYBnnnnn).
- TBYB customers who have registered in the way described above are able to upgrade to full membership online.
- All TBYB applicants must abide by the rules of Endurance GB as set out in the current Members’ Handbook. A copy of these rules will be available to view at all rides.
- A copy of the General Rules, which are a subset of the full rules, can be viewed here.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that all information provided in the application for TBYB is correct to the best of their knowledge