EGB Young Rider Training 10/11/19
Venue: Tilefield Equestrian, Tilebarn Lane, Brockenhurst, Hants, SO42 7UE
What riders will get out of the day:
· A practical goal setting and annual planning session where you will get a chance to think about your goals for 2020 and learn how to put your goals into an effective plan
· Learn about ridden gymnastic exercises that you can do anywhere to improve the all-round performance of your endurance horse or pony
· Improve your position in the saddle
· Have a closer look at teeth and talk about bitting with qualified vet and dental expert
· Review the vetting process with a qualified vet
· Take part in an afternoon training ride on the stunning New Forest
· Have fun, meet new friends and get ready for the 2019 season!
Participants without ponies are very welcome to join us for the day.
If you don’t bring a horse, you will still be able to take part in all of the dismounted sessions during the day.
Lunch, Prizes and rosettes for all.
Mounted rider - £50
Unmounted - £15
Please complete the online form and email - YRevent@endurancegb.co.uk
with your confirmation that payment has been made via the website adhoc payment. Please can any parents / over 18s who wish to remain on the venue for the training please also notify us via the email address.
We look forward to seeing you all at this new and exciting training event!
Kerry Dawson and Amanda Barton (UKCC Endurance coach)