Camp is open to all EGB members aged 12-21. Arrivals will be on the afternoon of Sunday the 14th of August allowing everyone to settle in and get to know each other before activities begin on the Monday morning. Your horse/pony can be corralled or stabled at the venue and you can stay in your tent, trailer or lorry.
We aim to make Camp a fun and informative week allowing you to get to know fellow junior and young riders and take away valuable information and tips to benefit you both at home and during competition.
If you would like to book a place, please email email@example.com for a booking form. This will then need to be returned with an £80 non-refundable deposit. The total cost of Camp will be £225 to include corralling for your horse/pony (stabling at an extra cost) meals for the week, fantastic facilities and numerous visitors including speakers and endurance coaches.
This year we have lots planned for you:
- Spillers nutritionist visit who will weigh the horses and offer tailored feeding advice
- UKCC endurance coaches who will do ridden sessions in small groups as well as non-ridden sessions providing support and advice that you can take away to use in your training and competitions
- Visits from experienced endurance riders who will tell you about some of their most notable experiences in endurance and offer tips they have learnt over the year
- Games and competitions which will be both fun and competitive- you will have a social team and together will earn points that will accumulate over the week, could you be in the winning team this year?!
- A visit from the Young Rider Team Management who will talk to you about their role in working with the Young Rider Team and explain to you how you could progress to the team should you wish
Please do get in touch if you have ANY questions and follow our facebook page and event page for updates on the lead up to camp.